Album Design - 10 days
Current Lead Time
Check out the latest
on the blog!
How are the albums designed?
- The albums are designed digitally and then printed to photographic paper before being mounted to pages.
Are these like other books available online?
- Definitely not, these albums are made to last for generations. Treat them as your first family heirloom.
How do you you know which order to place the photos in?
- We typically design in chronological order (except for first opening spread of album). If you name the images in order, we will try and closely follow this order.
How long does it usually take to have an album made?
- The design process usually lasts 2-4 weeks depending on how many changes you request. The printing process takes 6-8 weeks to print and bind these high quality albums. Plan on a 2-3 month delivery time.
Do I need anything from my photographer?
- Yes, we will need a document from the photographer stating that you have permission to print these photographs for personal use. We will ask for a scanned or electronic copy of this document on the order form. We follow all copyright laws and therefore do require appropriate forms.
Do you offer image retouching?
- All album orders included basic color correction of images such as color balance, contrast, exposure. We do offer additional image retouching by request. We will also suggest retouching if we believe the images require such work.
How will we view the album design
- When your initial design is done we will send you a link where you can view a slideshow of the design online.
How do we request changes?
- After you view your design online, you can create a list of changes that you would like to make. Your album purchase includes changes for up to 5 spreads. Additional sets of 5 spread changes can be purchased for $25. Included in your list needs to be: # of the spread being changed and description of any image changes. The more detailed the better.`
Here are a few frequently asked questions to help further explain our process. Please don't be afraid to contact us with any additional questions.
....has your answers.